Our Victorian May Cup
Featuring the Best Espresso Machines and Espresso Accessories both for Commercial and for Home Use
About The Coffee Brewers
TheCoffeeBrewers sells only premium quality espresso machines, coffee makers, coffee grinders, and equipment relevant to espresso machines and the barista arts. We also offer elegant items for the service of espresso and other coffee-based drinks: demitasse cups, cappuccino cups, Saucers, espresso spoons, frothing pitchers, coffee tampers, espresso coffee, and many other barista accessories. If there is something you like but don't see on our site, send us a note and we'll do our very best to accommodate you.
Our business is evenly split between people that are pretty new to espresso, and commercial coffee shops and espresso bars having professional baristas. We have the experience and expertise with which to advise professionals in the craft on equipment and the use thereof. We delight in offering that same level of expertise to the newcomer who just wants a decent espresso machine, and who wants to be able to make a great cup of espresso - or other coffee drinks - at home.
We can give you that advice in plain English, and can explain the reasons for our advice. Many people who are new to espresso have the idea that there is a "best" espresso machine. This is not true. Just like a car, or a pair of shoes, or a handbag, there is only a "best" espresso machine for your particular circumstances and lifestyle. At TheCoffeeBrewers (TCB), our main goal is to find the best equipment that matches your lifestyle and budget.
TheCoffeeBrewers Mission Statement:
At TheCoffeeBrewers, we specialize in espresso machines, advice & tips, And espresso-making accessories for the home, for the office, and for commercial use. Our foremost goal is to match you up with the right espresso machine for your best usage, circumstances, and budget. We sell only top quality espresso machines with the best personalized customer service and free expert advice. Our overarching goal is for our customers to be delighted with their purchase.-------------------------------------------
Are You New to the Diverse and Luxuriant World of Espresso?
The Perfect Espresso Shot with a Thick Layer of Golden Brown Crema
Is there anything about coffee, espresso, espresso machines, barista techniques, or setting up an espresso bar or coffee shop that you are not sure of? If you have any questions, don't be shy. And don't worry if you are a total novice. We are delighted to help you! We will demystify all of the espresso machines and equipment, and the espresso-making arts for you. Just send us an email or give us a call. Think of us as your personal resource - espresso making friends that you can call on anytime!
Do you want to buy an espresso machine, but are overwhelmed by jargon, and by the number of models and features?
Here are some basic things that you should know before you buy and use an espresso machine. Here's a few basic links
- Some quick, easy, and straightforward advice for figuring out what you're really looking for.
- What is the difference between a commercial espresso machine, and an espresso machine for home and office use?
- What is the best water to use for brewing espresso and coffee? (The answers are different!)
- Do you know the difference between coffee, espresso, cappuccino, and latte?
- Do you know the difference between frothed milk and steamed milk?
- Are you planning to open a coffee shop?Here are 10 things you need to know before you do.
- Do you know why the FAEMA E61 is so highly regarded as a revolutionary classic within the espresso machine industry?
- What's the difference between:a lever espresso machine, a semiautomatic espresso machine, a fully automatic espresso machine, a super automatic espresso machine, and an ultra automatic espresso machine?
- Why is correct tamping technique so important?
- What are the main factors you should consider when selecting the ideal espresso machine for you?
See our extensive "Articles" section for lots of useful information and tips. And if you have other questions, please send us an email, or call.-------------------------------------------