The compact style of the Impressa C5 in no way diminishes the capability of this machine to produce the best-tasting espresso and crema coffee! The piano black exterior combined with chrome accents and a stainless steel cup platform as well as the cup storage area on top of the machine make this not only a useful appliance on your counter top, but an attractive one as well. Offered at an entry level price point, the Inpressa C5 will not disappoint!
The illuminated symbols on the rotary dial make it easy for you to choose between either an espresso or a crema coffee as well as one cup or two. Equipped with 18 bars of pressure and an integrated conical burr grinder, the Impressa C5 grinds, tamps, brews and self-cleans in less than a minute. The large variable brewing chamber adjusts to hold between 5-16 grams of ground coffee capable of making up to two 8 oz. coffees at a time. Making your favorite coffeehouse drinks has never been easier!
Additional features and benefits include:
- A height adjustable dual coffee spout to accommodate taller cups.
- Dual frother plus allows the user to steam or froth milk directly into a frothing pitcher or coffee cup for tasty cappuccinos, lattes, café mochas, or more. It has two settings for latte (steaming milk) and cappuccinio (steaming and frothing milk).
- FrothXpress (sold separately) - lets you prepare perfect cappuccinos and more at the push or a button. The frothXpress automatically siphons cold milk from your container and combines it with steam to deliver frothed or steamed milk directly into your cup. In addition, you can change the temperature for that extra hot cappuccino (press “+”) or decrease the temperature (press “-“).
- Internal brewing chamber capable of producing up to 16 oz. of coffee at once.
Other highlights include:
- A pre-infusion features gently moistens the coffee beans before brewing for that perfect crema espresso or coffee extraction!
- 64 oz. removable water container – good for about 40 espressos at a time!
- Integrated commercial grade conical solid steel burr grinder has 6 fineness settings from a very fine grind to a coarse grind. In addition, the bean hopper holds 8 oz. of beans and can grind up to 30 portions before you need to refill.
- Stainless steel ThermoBlock heating system.
- Use the frother for instant hot water for tea, soup or Café Americano!
- Self monitoring rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- A separate funnel for ground coffee allows you to make a “special flavored coffee” for a guest or even a decaf for the guest who doesn’t want the caffeine.
- Select from “continuous-on” or “auto-off”. You can program the machine to go off anywhere from 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours after last use.
- When the spent coffee container is full, an automatic indicator will let you know it needs emptying. The container holds about 16 coffee portions.
- An electronic water sensor never lets the machine operate without water.
- An automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents oil build-up in brewing chamber. A 15 minute automated cleaning tablet ensures clean inner parts and fresh tasting coffee. No inner parts need to be removed. The display reminds the user after approximately 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle cleans and preheats all internal parts.
- The display can show how many total number of cups of coffee were brewed for each button.
- Five levels of water hardness settings so you can set the machine to your particular water hardness. Included is a water hardness indicator strip.
- The unique Clearyl Water Blue Filtration system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes most calcium and eliminates the needs for decalcification.
Included with machine:
- Clearyl blue water filter
- Cleaning tablets
- Measuring scoop
- Water hardness indicator strip
- Limited warranty: 2 years or 6,000 cups, whichever comes first
- Dimensions: 13.5”H x 11.5”W x 15”L
- Power: 1450W/120V/60Hz
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- UL listed for Household Use
- Made in Switzerland
And if you'll be serving espresso, you should serve it in real
A coffee cup will pull the heat from your espresso too quickly because of its size, and because of its area, you will lose most of the crema. Most of the crema will stick to the inner surface of a large coffee cup. So take a look at our large selection of
And to complete the service of quality espresso, you should also take a look at our large selection of high quality
It's a nice touch to match the look of your
to your home decor. We have a wide range of designs in spoons from baroque to classical to modern. All are high quality 18/10 stainless steel.