The Espressione Cafe Retro espresso machine has old world design combined with new age features. This is sure to be a conversation-starter in your kitchen!
Some of the features of the Espressione Cafe Retro are a steel body with thermo painted metal finish, toggle switches with indicator lights, a temperature gauge, an easy to use sturdy pull-down lever for steaming/frothing for your cappuccinos and lattes, and a removable tank with visible water level. In addition, there is a .7 liter boiler, a pull-out knock box and cup warmer. This machine is adaptable for use with ground coffee or coffee serving pods (ESE). This is truly a great performing machine which is both easy and fun to use!
Additional features include:
- ESE adapted for use with ground coffee or coffee servings (pods)
- Precise gauge indicating brewing and frothing temperature
- Solid steel body and chassis with rust inhibitor powder coated baked-on finish
- Powerful 18 bars of pump pressure ensures a perfect espresso extraction
- 0.7 liter (24 oz.) boiler has zero recovery time for continuous brewing
- Powerful UL rated 1050 watt heating element
- Quick warm-up time - maximum is two minutes
- Pull out knock box and cup warmer
- Heavy-duty aluminum boiler
- Metallic and ABS body construction
- Steel body with thermo-proof painted metal finish
- Chrome-plated brass pod and pod portafilter, portafilter for ground coffee with double exit-1 cup filter and 2 cup filter, spoon, tamper & instruction manual
- Machine operates at 110V and 1050W
- Dimensions: 12"x12.5"x13.8"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- ETL approved
- Color: Red
Making high quality espresso with a real espresso machine requires compacting the espresso with a real
While some espresso machines come with an inexpensive coffee tamper, these don't really give the kind of tamping that results in a high quality extraction. We do carry a large selection of attractive heavyweight
Not only will getting one of these
give you higher quality, and more consistent results, but they will add to the look of your home espresso bar.
And if you'll be serving espresso, you should serve it in real
A coffee cup will pull the heat from your espresso too quickly because of its size, and because of its area, you will lose most of the crema. Most of the crema will stick to the inner surface of a large coffee cup. So take a look at our large selection of
And to complete the service of quality espresso, you should also take a look at our large selection of high quality
It's a nice touch to match the look of your
to your home decor. We have a wide range of designs in spoons from baroque to classical to modern. All are high quality 18/10 stainless steel.