Briel's Cadiz Semi-Auto is a full size pump espresso machine with automatic espresso flow (dial). Features include metallic faceplate, drip tray grid & accents and has been rated a "Best Buy in Consumer Guide"
A recent addition to the Briel line of "Maxi" machines, the Cadiz offers a sleek stainless steel exterior look with added features such as Briel's Auto Espresso Flow™ and a warming plate for pre-heating cups. The Cadiz is an impressive machine that makes it easy for anyone to create authentic espresso, cappuccino or lattes every time. A new and improved version and ESE adaptable for use with ground coffee or single coffee servings (pods)!
Additional features include:
- Constant 15 Bar pump pressure producing a savory espresso with perfect crema every time.
- ESE adapted for use with ground coffee or single coffee servings (pods).
- Filter holder and filter basket that can accommodate both ground coffee and coffee serving pods.
- Turbo Jet Frother, a Briel exclusive, produces plentiful dry steam for thick milky froth for cappuccinos and lattes.
- Crema Master ™ filter produces rich genuine crema every time and AquaStop™ No-Drip System prevents dripping and need to "bleed" machine of remnant water.
- Stainless steel boiler.
- "OK" light signals when machine is ready for brewing or frothing milk.
- Two thermostats regulate the coffee cycle and steaming process, with a third "safety" thermostat located on the pump in the event of abnormal or continuous use.
- Push button switches - dependable quality.
- Large, removable water reservoir that fills from the top.
- Water level visible from the front.
- Water filter on intake.
- Removable overflow tray for easy cleanup.
- Built-in coffee tamper and measuring spoon included.
- Color: Black
- UL Approved
- Power: 120 volts; 1200 watts
- Dimensions: 9.75"L x 9.75"W x 11.25"H
- Weight: 16 pounds
- One year warranty (parts & labor)
Making high quality espresso with a real espresso machine requires compacting the espresso with a real
While some espresso machines come with an inexpensive coffee tamper, these don't really give the kind of tamping that results in a high quality extraction. We do carry a large selection of attractive heavyweight
Not only will getting one of these
give you higher quality, and more consistent results, but they will add to the look of your home espresso bar.
And if you'll be serving espresso, you should serve it in real
A coffee cup will pull the heat from your espresso too quickly because of its size, and because of its area, you will lose most of the crema. Most of the crema will stick to the inner surface of a large coffee cup. So take a look at our large selection of
And to complete the service of quality espresso, you should also take a look at our large selection of high quality
It's a nice touch to match the look of your
to your home decor. We have a wide range of designs in spoons from baroque to classical to modern. All are high quality 18/10 stainless steel.